Sunday, May 16, 2010

Having a baby at home
















We had Brina late on Monday night, and got to bring her home on Wednesday evening. Our hospital usually likes to keep new mothers for at least 48 hours, but my doctor checked Brina and I out and let us leave a little early. We were very ready to be heading home.

We had setup pretty much everything we would need in the weeks prior to Brina's arrival, so we did not have much to do when we got home--just to make sure she was loved and taken care of. We have been a little bit sleep deprived, which of course is to be expected. But other than that, Brina has been nothing but wonderful to have. She is such a snuggly baby--we just cannot get enough of her!

Matt has been incredible through this first week of her life--I could not have better help. I really do not know what I would do without him, he makes everything that much easier and makes sure I get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment